What are the 10 Best Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend in 2013?
Sure, maybe they will tell you that they’d be happy with a cold beer and nice T-bone steak…but you know better. Guys may not lust after the latest shoes or fashions like us girls do, but they like to receive birthday gifts just the same as everyone else! So, whether your guy is a tech geek, a man’s man, an art lover, or anything in-between, this handy list will help make his birthday one to remember.
1) Men’s Black Leather Braided Bracelet with Free Tri Tone Valet Box – It’s masculine, refined, and easy to close securely with a heavy duty magnetic clasp. This handsome braided leather bracelet is ready to be engraved and customized…perfect for his initials, a special date, or any special 12 character message. ($30.00)
2) Ticket Stub Diary – This is the perfect gift for your avid event-going guy! While most men are not the “diary” or “scrapbook” types, they still might like a neat place to collect special event memories. This classically designed notebook/binder is very durable, and with 52 pages and 118 ticket sleeves, there’s plenty of room in there to catalogue and preserve some of his most favorite moments! ($11.00)
3) Picture This! Personalized Photo Guitar Pick– If your guy is a guitar player, amateur or professional, he’s going to love these personalized picks. Perfect to throw out at gigs, great advertisement for the band, or just something cool that sets him apart from other players…customize with photos, custom messages, colors, and fonts. Sold in sets of 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100. ($.59 each and up)
4) Engraved Baseball Bat – Perfect for the baseball fanatic, this handsome and unique gift will make your guy feel like a real “heavy hitter” in the Big Leagues! Crafted from solid northern white ash in a pristine natural finish, this 34″ bat is a convincing duplicate of those used in the MLB, complete with his name laser engraved. ($29.99)
5) The Man Can – For the guy who likes to look good (and smell good), this can has it all! From Thestore.com, The Man Can contains some of the most practical men’s grooming necessities, made of the utmost quality. It’s masculine yet so refined! ($49.95)
6) Personalized Zippo® Ace Lighter – You’ve seen them in movies, heard stories of them passed down from generation to generation as keepsakes and mementos, maybe you’ve even been lucky enough to inherit one yourself. Zippo lighters have been around since 1895, and this is a perfect chance to give your guy something lasting, personalized, and classic. ($30.00, from Zippo.com)
7) AmpliTube iRig Adapter for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad – If your guy is a guitar player (or an aspiring guitar player), this is the gift for him! This iRig interface adapter from Amazon.com is the quickest and easiest way to get the guitar’s signal and sound through your iPhone or iPad out to a set of headphones or amplifier. Also works with Garage band for iPad 2, synthesizers, keyboards or mixers! ($30.50, from Amazon.com)
8) NFL Football Helmet Accent Lamp – Okay, so maybe you won’t be displaying it in your front room window, but this magnificent piece will hold a place of honor in any “man cave”! Your guy can choose to represent his favorite NFL with this officially licensed, Tiffany-style lamp! ($79.95)
9) Create Your Own Men’s Big Pony Fragrance– Some men keep a veritable arsenal of designer colognes: daily wear, special occasions, date nights, etc. More likely than not, at least one of those colognes is a Ralph Lauren classic scent. So why not customize an authentic Big Pony fragrance just for your guy? Thanks to Ralph Lauren, you can choose the color of bottle, number, name, and color and style of lettering! ($68)
10) Personalized Portraits – This goes way beyond a simple portrait. This is infinitely cooler! As one of Esquire Magazine’s top choices for personalized gifts, All Pop Art creates pieces that are absolutely personalized works of art! Choose from dozens of different styles, formats, and mountings for your pictures – Warhol, Classic Comic Book, Pop Art, Superhero, Manga-style, and the list goes on and on. ($110-$350)